Thursday, November 29, 2007

oh well...

Back again. Just a quick note to let you all know that I finally got back. It was a long trip and a long stay in Kuwait waiting for military transport. But I am back to my tin box in the sand.
I had a wonderful trip home. I am sorry I did not get to visit with everyone, but I believe you understand. It was extraordinarily difficult to come back this time, harder than leaving in the first place. But I am here now and dead tired so off to bed I go. I'll tell you all about it later.
Cliff

5 comments:

Archie Paulson said...

It was nice to see ya, Cliff, if only for a bit...!

Anonymous said...

We're gunna get a ton of snow here tomorrow. I'm breakin' out the ski's!

Hope you are feeling better.

See ya,

e

Anonymous said...

I now have a Louvre coffee mug!

Anonymous said...

Twas fun while it lasted, me lads. The ache in me bones is now gone, just the memories left. Was a fine time for sure.
tapperlap

Illinois Botanizer said...

Playlists are in the making as I write, new music to soothe your soul.