Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Quickly

I have to write quickly as I am on my way to work. I thought I was busy before but things have gone wonko! In short, the entire fleet of our airplanes was grounded due to cracks found on the frame work surrounding a newly installed antenna. This has made work a new challenge and put everyone on edge. Secondly, I have been promoted to lead mechanic. It doesn't make a lot of sense and I don't have time to even try, so I will leave that for later. What it does is increase my work load, change my shift to third and make my day off not so much off. So until there is time to say more I bid you farewell and I will see you all soon,
Cliff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lead Mechanic! Oh, Yeah. Sounds great, but I know how they like to promote folks to middle management where they have to work more, hold more responsibilities, and get nothing more than the title.

Do we have to call you 'sir' now?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new title? Does it come with additional perks, like you get to go to the head of the lunch line, or solely more hours?

-k

Anonymous said...

Aluminum mechanics have it easy. :-)