Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sorry...

Well, the government is playing tricks on you. For some reason or another their is an issue with blogs and the government system. So I have made 3 previous posts today and I believed they did not actually post; they did not show up on my government computer. So I kept posting them trying to get through. Well it turns out I just can't see them on my end. So unfortunately I will also not be able to read your comments. Please do not stop posting them, I will love to read them when I can. Until then, this will be a one sided, or at least a two isolated sided, conversation. Thanks and we will see you soon,
Cliff

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love being able to just hop on here and read your updates. I also love the pics of Rosie - she is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Just here..
Momster