Thursday, June 28, 2007

Take a deep breath.

Today is "Poop in a Group" day. Take all of the pieces of paper and gear that you have collected and stuff into as tiny a space as you can. Then, you guessed it, sit and wait. I asked when our flight was leaving and the First Sargent said, "I can't tell you that." Ooooh! So tomorrow, or Saturday or even Sunday we will fly to somewhere and fly from there to Kuwait. Great info, huh? Or should I say, hooah? That is what is used in these parts for, huh; the response to which is, hooah. Don't forget the hooah.
Yesterday was a long day filled with the only actual helpful information. We did first aid and IED recognition. Reminds you in a not so gentle way you are heading into a war zone. But no worries for the Cliffster, y'all. I am heading to a secure spot and not allowed to go anywhere else.
It turns out I can read your response as they are forwarded to my email so keep 'em coming.
Well, I am off to do some laundry and see if there isn't a line I can stand in.
See you soon,
Cliff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you keeping your sense of humor, Cliff. Hang in there.