Monday, June 18, 2007

Tension mounts...

The hour draweth near. I have this feeling in my belly that won't go away and I wake up each morning as if entering a dream and it ain't pleasant. I am now just wanting this waiting to be done. I dread my departure on Friday but it will at least get this awful show on the road.
I don't need to arrive at Fort Benning until Saturday but there are no flights available then so I have to leave on Friday, blughck! I have no contact and no information on what to do just a letter from the government (I opened and read it, it said they was sucka's!) that says I belong their. I feel like I am entering the Twilight Zone. I will basically be anonymous and unassisted until I arrive at my place of work, in Iraq.
My internet access is still an unknown. I will have access to the Army computers and internet, but it is only available in their area and it is highly regulated. I may only have airport access until I get their, I just don't know.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Archie Paulson said...

Hang in there Erd! And keep us posted...!